Boiler Servicing in Bedford
Welcome to Brown's Boilers . We’ve established a proud reputation as a well respected gas engineer throughout the region, and as such we provide high quality boiler servicing in Bedford as well as the surrounding areas for all boilers, regardless of make or model. It’s important to keep your boiler functioning safely and efficiently at all times, and to that end you can rely on our fully qualified, highly trained engineers.
A Regular Boiler Service Helps By;
Identifying Problems and Fixing Them
A seemingly insignificant boiler fault can mean that you go without hot water or heating, which is especially difficult during those cold winter months. Detecting problems before they become a larger issue is important, and carrying out an annual boiler service will do just that.
Reduced Energy Bills
As our highly trained engineers always strive to improve boiler efficiency, you will also benefit from a reduction on your heating bills. You will save in the long run by avoiding emergency charges, as our engineers will detect problems ahead of time.
Safety Inspections, Including Carbon Monoxide
Deadly carbon monoxide can be produced by poorly installed, maintained or ventilated boilers, and therefore it’s crucial to regularly have an engineer perform safety checks.
Most warranties require a regular boiler service. Annual servicing is also recommended by all major boiler manufacturers. Our highly trained team is capable of servicing all makes and models.
Our Boiler Service Outlined:
- We leave all work areas how we find them, preparing them with a dust sheet before work commences
- Both outer and inner combustion covers are removed
- All debris and dust is removed by cleaning the boiler’s burner, heat exchanger and fan
- The boiler is put back together
- We check to see if the burner’s heat output is OK by taking the boiler’s burner pressure
- Your boiler’s operation is tested in all modes
- By using a flue gas analyser, our gas engineers can determine the level of carbon monoxide emissions as well as the efficiency of your boiler